Set time of calculation
Phases of the Moon
Upcoming moon phases
|Saturday, 13 March 2021, 10h 22m 44s UTC||New Moon|
|Sunday, 21 March 2021, 14h 41m 52s UTC||First Quarter|
|Sunday, 28 March 2021, 18h 49m 11s UTC||Full Moon|
|Sunday, 4 April 2021, 10h 3m 50s UTC||Last Quarter|
- Phase Angle - The angle between the light incident from the Sun onto the Moon and the light reflected from the moon.
- Illuminated fraction - The illuminated fraction of the moon in percent.
- New Moon - Moon reaches 0° in geocentric ecliptical longitude. Solar eclipses may take place, if knot passage takes place within about one day.
- First Quarter - Moon is at 90° ecliptical longitude.
- Full Moon - Moon is at 180° ecliptical longitude. Lunar eclipses may take place, if knot passage is not too far away.
- Last Quarter - Moon is at 270° ecliptical longitude.